Switch Account

beIN Sports USA will be carried on FIOS?

beIN Sports USA will be carried on FIOS?

Contributor pey13
Contributor
Message 191 of 283
(5,302 Views)

it is sad im paying $210.00 for all mi fios bundle and i dont watch soccer la liga .if they not putting this month i will move to comcast i have no choise

Contributor arzvi
Contributor
Message 192 of 283
(5,175 Views)

Just cancelled my FIOS and moving back to TWC. Soccer being 2nd most watched sport in USA, Verizon had to have known better,

Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 193 of 283
(5,106 Views)

Really?  Soccer is the 2nd most watched sport in the USA?  I'd love to see those stats.

In no order ... I'm guessing the most watched sports are the NFL, NCAA Football, NCAA Basketball, MLB, NBA, the Olympics .... then, maybe soccer.

Copper Contributor Coachdny
Copper Contributor
Message 194 of 283
(5,079 Views)

Here you go Mr. Watts...

SOCCER is AMERICAS most popular sport between the ages 12-24 according to ESPN.   

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/name/relegationzone/id/262?cc=5901

Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 195 of 283
(5,049 Views)

LOL.  Advertisers love the 12 year old demo.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor Mayimbe007
Copper Contributor
Message 196 of 283
(4,857 Views)

Promising news Fios just posted on their official Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/VerizonFiOS?fref=ts

While Verizon policy is to not comment on ongoing negotiations with content providers, Verizon is in discussions with beIN Sport for carriage on FiOS TV. We hope to be able to say more about this in the coming weeks!

This is the first time they actually commented in reference to having the channel added to their lineup.  I for one am anxious for this to finally happen.  We have already missed out in more than half of the Spanish and Italian's league's season...

Copper Contributor eduardoh
Copper Contributor
Message 197 of 283
(4,612 Views)

I really don't believe that Verizon is negotiating with Bein Sport. They have been saying that since September 2012. Its just a tactic to avoid loosing customers. Some customers are willing to wait before switching .....others have no alternative.

Contributor Msebazco
Contributor
Message 198 of 283
(3,875 Views)

February 6 ithe US Men will be in Honduras to open World Cup Qualifying and most interested Fios customers will assume it's on there somewhere.  Please add beIN Sports USA.  

Contributor TimHB
Contributor
Message 199 of 283
(3,730 Views)
We have the US-Honduras game coming up on Feb 6th as well as all the US away games for world cup qualifying. I'd signed up for FIOS for soccer coverage. Time to carry BEIN Sport, Verizon.
Copper Contributor jcampo
Copper Contributor
Message 200 of 283
(3,712 Views)
I also share the sentiment of all abandoned loyal customers. I pay I've $500 per month for Verizon bundle including FIOS. When I was approached by trained sales person they promised me that I will all the sports choices that I had with my previous providers. So far I feel deceived and I strongly feel that is criminal to
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.