Re: beIN Sports USA will be carried on FIOS?
pey13

it is sad im paying $210.00 for all mi fios bundle and i dont watch soccer la liga .if they not putting this month i will move to comcast i have no choise

0 Likes
arzvi

Just cancelled my FIOS and moving back to TWC. Soccer being 2nd most watched sport in USA, Verizon had to have known better,

0 Likes
charliewatts
Contributor - Level 2

Really?  Soccer is the 2nd most watched sport in the USA?  I'd love to see those stats.

In no order ... I'm guessing the most watched sports are the NFL, NCAA Football, NCAA Basketball, MLB, NBA, the Olympics .... then, maybe soccer.

0 Likes
Coachdny
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here you go Mr. Watts...

SOCCER is AMERICAS most popular sport between the ages 12-24 according to ESPN.   

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/name/relegationzone/id/262?cc=5901

0 Likes
charliewatts
Contributor - Level 2

LOL.  Advertisers love the 12 year old demo.

0 Likes
Mayimbe007
Enthusiast - Level 2

Promising news Fios just posted on their official Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/VerizonFiOS?fref=ts

While Verizon policy is to not comment on ongoing negotiations with content providers, Verizon is in discussions with beIN Sport for carriage on FiOS TV. We hope to be able to say more about this in the coming weeks!

This is the first time they actually commented in reference to having the channel added to their lineup.  I for one am anxious for this to finally happen.  We have already missed out in more than half of the Spanish and Italian's league's season...

eduardoh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I really don't believe that Verizon is negotiating with Bein Sport. They have been saying that since September 2012. Its just a tactic to avoid loosing customers. Some customers are willing to wait before switching .....others have no alternative.

0 Likes
Msebazco

February 6 ithe US Men will be in Honduras to open World Cup Qualifying and most interested Fios customers will assume it's on there somewhere.  Please add beIN Sports USA.  

0 Likes
TimHB
We have the US-Honduras game coming up on Feb 6th as well as all the US away games for world cup qualifying. I'd signed up for FIOS for soccer coverage. Time to carry BEIN Sport, Verizon.
0 Likes
jcampo1
I also share the sentiment of all abandoned loyal customers. I pay I've $500 per month for Verizon bundle including FIOS. When I was approached by trained sales person they promised me that I will all the sports choices that I had with my previous providers. So far I feel deceived and I strongly feel that is criminal to
0 Likes