In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I will absolutely cancel my FIOS Services come January when my contract is up. I am paying almost $180 a month for the Fios Triple Package with five TV's in my house, all I want is the beIN Sport/ Soccer Channel, I can't even watch my favorite Team play anymore (Real Madrid), I will be cancelling FIOS comes January, going to DirecTV.
AWESOME! THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU *NOT VERY NICE* EXECUTIVES WITH NO CLUE OR CONCERN ABOUT WHAT YOUR CUSTOMERS WANT. YOU ALL ARE *NOT VERY NICE MEANIES* WHO CAN'T SEE HOW IMPORTANT IT IS FOR AMERICANS TO BE ABLE TO WATCH AND ROOT FOR OUR US NATIONAL MEN'S TEAM SINCE IT IS ON BEIN SPORT.
VERIZON BIG WIGS: YOU ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER *BAD GUYS*
ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR BEING SO INCONSIDERATE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS WHO ON AVERAGE HAND OVER $150 - 200 A MONTH FOR THE PRIVILEGE OF BEING ABUSED BY YOU *NASTY PEOPLE.*
(Now before everyone responds that they don't read these forums, I already know that. I question whether they have the capacity to read at all! I have already called Verizon's sorry excuse for customer service multiple times and after hours of crappy hold music, I get to talk to poorly trained people who have no idea what I am talking about and no clue as to find out anything about Bein Sport.)
JUST GIVES US THE CHANNEL WE WANT YOU *MEANIES*
Please add beIN Sports USA channel. I cannot stand without watching my favorite team in the world, BARCELONA. Comcast, Dish Network, DIRECTTV already have it. I'm thinking of switching to one of these providers to get this channel. Thank you.