Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

beIN Sports USA will be carried on FIOS?

Koons
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: If you love European Football (Soccer)

Message 11 of 283
(3,266 Views)

The operative word here is "etc". While everyone drools over big-name stars, the reality is that an enormous range of games, with lots of other good teams, have moved to the heavens.

Also, EPL rights expire this year, and consider the possibility that FSC will have very little going for it as well. At least now, having lost Italy, it can be less hypocritican, because it is basically an ill-disguised publicity shop for England.

Alas, I suspect that Verizon will notice this in about 12 years

jboca
Contributor
Contributor

Re: beIN Sports USA will be carried on FIOS?

Message 12 of 283
(3,606 Views)
i agree...Fios needs to have this games. Sad to say but i rather haves a double with vz...voice and.internet...and dtv ..even with worse signal, as long as i can watch Real Madrid, and FC Barcelona.
jboca
Contributor
Contributor

Message 13 of 283
(3,193 Views)
i agree...sad to say but i rather haves a double with vz...voice and.internet...and dtv ..even with worse signal, as long as i can watch Real Madrid.
Jim12345
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 14 of 283
(3,544 Views)

Direct TV carries it, so unless verizon respond quickly they are going to lose customers. Me for one

Jim12345
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: beIn Sport on FIOS?

Message 15 of 283
(3,217 Views)

So far no response to any posts from Verizon. The season starts today. What are they waiting for, customers to leave??

Jim12345
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 16 of 283
(3,162 Views)

Has to be added soon or I for one will be changing service!

Bobbo527
Gold Contributor I
Gold Contributor I

Re: beIn Sport on FIOS?

Message 17 of 283
(3,201 Views)

@Jim12345 wrote:

So far no response to any posts from Verizon. The season starts today. What are they waiting for, customers to leave??

This is a PEER to PEER forum, if you're expecting a Verizon reponse here you have a better chance of it snowing on the sun. 
Bobbo527
Gold Contributor I
Gold Contributor I

Message 18 of 283
(3,510 Views)
Again everyone, this is a PEER to PEER forum, you will NEVER get a response from Verizon on these messages.
Ramez
Contributor
Contributor

Message 19 of 283
(3,473 Views)

Verizon needs to add beIN SPORT CHANNALS to FIOS TV , Its A MUST . I can't beleive it you still not add it yet.

ferdoud
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 20 of 283
(3,153 Views)

from the looks of it fios is promoting piracy by forcing people to watch soccer games on Justintv after paying $200/month for FIOS services!!! #FIOSPromotesPiracy, #SoccerForSome!

as you can see they don't care about us at all, no verizon staff person responded to this thread, eventhough they moved my idea from Idea exchange to this TV Programming forum!!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.