Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Verizon has stated that the two beIN channels are the same (one in English and one in Spanish) and that many off the games are simulcast. This is from Ben Grad, Verizon's Director of Content Acquisition and Programming in a post on the blog announcing that beIN was added:
beIN SPORT en español generally features the same programming as beIN SPORT, just in different languages (and program re-airs sometimes happen at different times). Major live events are typically simulcast (air at the same time on each network).
This is directly from beIN's website:
6. What is the difference between beIN SPORT and beIN SPORT en Español?
They are two distinct beIN SPORT networks, both of which have SAP capabilities. Programming and scheduling may vary between both channels.
Sounds like beIN's thoughts on their channels differs with Verizon's version.
I also saw where Verizon no longer calls the Extreme Package the tier for sports and moved that to the Ultimate Package.
Bein Sports on Sports Pass for $10 per month. Bein Sports in Spanish on Spanish Package for $7.50 per month (50% discount for 1 year, regular price is $15/month). Additional $17.50 for both channels to my Extreme Package is not bad, wish it was only an additional $10.