Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

beIN Sports USA will be carried on FIOS?

skuzner
Contributor
Contributor

Re: beIn Sport on FIOS?

Message 21 of 283
(6,312 Views)
Verizon,

Please add BEIN SPORT USA to your lineup. Spanish La Liga Soccer used to be on GolTV and now is on BEIN SPORT USA or Al Jezeera sport. I am giving you four weeks before I switch to Direct TV. I'm not sure how many subscribers you'll lose quickly if this doesn't happy. I've been a happy Fios cusotmer for five years and would like not to have to switch.

- La Liga Fan in Columbia, MD
skuzner
Contributor
Contributor

BEIN SPORT - Add this channel or I'm moving to Direct TV

Message 22 of 283
(6,380 Views)
Verizon,

Please add BEIN SPORT USA to your lineup. Spanish La Liga Soccer used to be on GolTV and now is on BEIN SPORT USA or Al Jezeera sport. I am giving you four weeks before I switch to Direct TV. I'm not sure how many subscribers you'll lose quickly if this doesn't happy. I've been a happy Fios cusotmer for five years and would like not to have to switch.

skuzner
Contributor
Contributor

Re: beIN Sports USA will be carried on FIOS?

Message 23 of 283
(6,446 Views)
Verizon,

tns
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Message 24 of 283
(6,300 Views)

Not that you can't expect much better response from Verizon, Unless they decide to announce an add, but this belongs in the share your ideas forum.  Their is already a request there:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Please-add-the-channels-beIN-Sports-1-amp...

And its been acknowledged, but that doesn't mean to much.

tns
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: BEIN SPORT - Add this channel or I'm moving to Direct TV

Message 25 of 283
(6,351 Views)

This forum is just peer to peer. 

Verizon rarely announces plans in advance.  So even if they were adding it today, you probably not see them announce it to fter it was up. e.g.  the recent add of BBCA HD. 

This really belongs in the Share Your Ideas with Verizon forum.  There is already a request there

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Please-add-the-channels-beIN-Sports-1-amp...

eduardoh
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 26 of 283
(6,419 Views)

I totally agree with you. I am planning to follow your steps. I am a soccer fan and Verizon now has nothing left to offer its soccer fan customers. Or maybe....very little left.

remodb
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 27 of 283
(6,394 Views)

For anyone that stumbles upon this forum post and the accompanying comments and is interested in getting access to these channels which are the only legal option for watching La Liga, Serie A and League 1...

The Idea Exchange forum is apparently the place to request channel lineup changes and there is currently a post there you can vote on and be heard. It's currently the 2nd top voted request. Let's get it to number 1 so Verizon pays attention. 

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/ideas/v2/ideapage/blog-id/ideas/article-id/14882

remodb
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: BEIN SPORT - Add this channel or I'm moving to Direct TV

Message 28 of 283
(6,312 Views)

For anyone that stumbles upon this forum post and the accompanying comments and is interested in getting access to these channels which are the only legal option for watching La Liga, Serie A and League 1...

The Idea Exchange forum is apparently the place to request channel lineup changes and there is currently a post there you can vote on and be heard. It's currently the 2nd top voted request. Let's get it to number 1 so Verizon pays attention. 

remodb
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 29 of 283
(6,285 Views)

remodb
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: beIN Sports USA

Message 30 of 283
(6,298 Views)

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.