beIN sports in HD Extreme package

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

beIN sports in HD Extreme package

Message 1 of 2
(1,570 Views)

I see that beIN Sports is now in HD Extreme (channel 805).

However, when I go to their site to log in, it authenticates against my Verizon account like any other 3rd party site but tells me:

beIN Sports subscription required.

To watch beIN Sports, you must subscribe to a FiOS TV package that includes beIN Sports, such as Ultimate HD or Sports Pass.

It sounds like something isn't setup correctly on Verizon's end and is preventing me from watching a channel online through the beIN site that is included in my package. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: beIN sports in HD Extreme package

Message 2 of 2
(1,458 Views)

Simlar to Steve LoganI found out that Bein Sports 596/805 and Bein Sports Espanol 1538 were added to Extreme pack recently. I always subscribed to sports pack and Extreme, so I removed Sport Pack  last week as Bein Sports is available on both packages. Since then, I haven't been able to stream the channel on my laptop. 

I called Verizon tech support on Friday Dec 4th and Sunday, Dec 6th to find out how I could fix this. After almost an hour on the telephone each time, tech suppport decided to file a ticket today. Reading between the lines, I was told that without numerous complaints by subscribers, it may not be fixed soon.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.