been looking for NBA League Pass for a long time - anybody got any positive news ?
nbafan

I bundled FIOS TV with Verizon back in the summer (2008) -

I dropped DIRECTV because I was assured Verizon FIOS TV carried NBA League Pass -

Well it is 20 games into the season now and still no NBA League Pass on Verizon FIOS TV (at least not in Northern Va)

3 weeks ago the channel guide from "MENU" on the FIOS TV remote control says NBA Channels "Coming soon" for channels 1490 to 1499 or so.

I have called Verizon at the 1-888 and 1-800 #s several times and questioned what is going on but nobody seems to knows anything ,

I even got an email from a Verizon store on November 18 that stated

"The NBA package went active on Saturday. If we can assist you in placing your order to make it go as smooth as possible please let us know".

Does anybody know what is going on ?

I think I have been patiently waiting way too long .

I hate to have to get DIRECTV or Dishnetwork on just one TV , (I bundled because I was trying to save money) but .....

Thanks for any info ,

Signed,

Extremely frustrated with Verizon

0 Likes
Re: been looking for NBA League Pass for a long time - anybody got any positive news ?
nets4ever
Enthusiast - Level 2
I'm with you I finally got the nhl network but im waiting on the nba channel and im sick of looking at coming soon. If I call them they give you the run around. If you here anything please post....thanxs!!!!
0 Likes
Re: been looking for NBA League Pass for a long time - anybody got any positive news ?
nbafan

sorry I have not replied sooner but I have not checked the "forum" since I went back to DirectTV on the big screen in the basement  so I could

get NBA League Pass --

Shortly after I posted my "issue" I finally got some accurate information (I believe) from Techman - who I think is a Verizon employee -

anyway Techman seems to know more than anyone else I talked to with Verizon , and he said something about NBA LP might possibly be on Verizon

TV  -by the end of January,  but nothing "set in stone" - so ...

(I was  definitely tired of waiting way back in early November... know what I mean?)

thanks again Techman for the info

0 Likes
psumatt1
Contributor - Level 2

NBA Fan-

Your lead is right - look for NBA TV and League Pass to begin rolling out Mid-January... 

0 Likes