In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Not sure what you are calling blocked channels.
If you are talking about blacked out Football games, it is probably a subject covered by the NFL coverage rules. And almost always it just means it is being covered by another channel in your area. For example a major network may have bought the rights for national coverage over the usual carrier.
Note that some channels belonging to Newport Television are currently being withheld by them until a new carriage agreement with Verizon is reached. Depending on where you are these may be your local CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX, CW, etc
Can anyone tell me how to get reimbursed for the month of January for not providing the channels promised in my contract? It is very difficult to get a human voice to speak to about this.
You were not promised any channels in your contract. Your contract states that Verizon can make changes to the channel lineup from time to time, without notice to you.
See section 3, here.
Before everyone starts thumping thier chests and saying they are going to drop Verizon, they need to realize this is an industry wide probelm and is occuring on other carriers as well.
Of course in the end, it is we the consumer, that is getting screwed by all.