Bloomberg
madasadog
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why would they do this? I'm a stock trader and investor and I need Bloomberg. I'll have to switch to Cox or Comcast-I have no choice. Hey Verizon, I don't want to pour a cup of coffee and watch Bloomberg on my phone-that's **bleep**. That's why I pay an outrageous amount to have cable. Guess it will be Cox cable. Nice knowing you. May as well switch my Verizonn wireless to AT&T while I'm at it.

Bloomberg and Weather Channel
madasadog
Enthusiast - Level 2

Now both channels are gone. Me next Bye, Bye FIOS. Hello Comcast. Hopefully my internet will be faster with Comcast! FIOS sucks.

Re: dropping bloomberg TV
JohnCatskill
Enthusiast - Level 1

This has seriously got me thinking of dropping Fios TV and Phone.  I think I can do better with ROKU or something similar where I can choose the channels I want.  Probably save some dollars.

Molly110
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dropping a popular channel is not making your subscribers happy, hope you rethink this decision.

Bixbyte
Contributor - Level 1

I was reading about the many other net vendors that offer Bloomberg TV with the content streaming below we all so desperately need to make our investment decisions.

It is ashame Verizon dropped Bloomberg TV just in time for Christmas.

Well Have a happy NEW Year with your new providers.

Re: losing access to Bloomberg News
captainblack
Enthusiast - Level 1

totally agree, I'm distrubed by media manipulating the viewing community with rediculious financial excuses.  Kill off the only show that has zero bias, great content.  Seniors should be flipping out over this.  I have a contract, it included a tv listing of channels, now they removed one.  I should be able to prorate my tv listings and get a refund..  Just another example of greed in corporate america.  fools folly, they will pay when I get an offer that's in my community offering the bloomberg channel.

Bixbyte
Contributor - Level 1

LET Me see, I pay my cable bill that is over $150.00 month X 12 months = $1,800 year.

AND now right before Christmas and the Stock Market has had the best performance.

I turn on BLOOMBERG TV and see a message that Verizon Cancelled the Channel.

And they make up a story that I can watch it with a link for free.

Problem is the streaming information is not on their link? 

Econinomically they appear to be making a Major mistake.

Welcoming my new Cable TV provdier with a Happy 2018 !

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Contract is not for a specific set of channels.

Terms of contract allows Verizon (and other providers as well) to add and delete channels at will.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why should Verizon help bloomberg?

BTW, a quick Google will give you the link to their live feed.

0 Likes
Re: Bloomberg TV will be removed from the Fios® TV channel lineup - NEED TO REVERSE THIS DECISION
Dave411
Enthusiast - Level 1

We need Net Neutrality NOW. This is just the beginning.