Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

dvr recording starts and stops few times

ilpak
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

dvr recording starts and stops few times

Message 1 of 2
(571 Views)

it started on april 7. if I program recording before the show or start recoding during the show results are the same. it starts and stops recoding a few times during the show. And then in the middle of the show it stops all together. So at the end instead of one recoding lasting 2 hours I will have usually 2 recordings. One could be 20 min and second could be 15 sec. is this a dvr problem  

thanks

1 REPLY 1
retiredme
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: dvr recording starts and stops few times

Message 2 of 2
(545 Views)

I have had this problem off and on for a few years, which I call a broken recording, but it usually has all the program - just in two parts. It is an annoyance, and I do not know if there is a fix in the works. It is infrequent enough to me to be irritating, but not a game stopper. I have tried reboots, and auto-corrects, but it usually manifests again at some point in the future. As I said, not too frequent.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title