fios TV
ratz1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Recently switched from optimum to verizon.  Extremely disappointed in the fact that I cannot watch live streaming tv of all my channels  on my laptop like I was able to with optimum.  Verizon gives you the impression you can, only allows limited live tv(stations I can already get over internet(i.e. CNN) and old tv episodes.  What a joke.  Switching back as soon as I can.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: fios TV
solo41

the new set top boxes are not a good idea they dont indicate chanel or time it is not  a good idea i am used to seeing the time and chanel now i cant these boxes should be fixed to show both

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

The DVR does have the clock/channel display, just not the HD STB. But I have had two HD STBs for well over a year now, no issue to me; if the TV is on, I just hit OK to see the info banner that includes the time and channel, if the TV is off I just look at the clock on the computer, the clock on the wall, or my clock radio. Really a simple non-issue IMO, my wife and I adapted in about a week.

The current boxes cannot be "fixed", they simply do not have the display built into them.

There is a clock/channel display on the new VMS boxes, both server and client, that Verizon plans to deliver later this year.

0 Likes
rdburton25

Me too!! We finally can watch live TV on the IPAD but still not on Laptop!

0 Likes