Switch Account

fios double play bundle

fios double play bundle

Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 1 of 5
(3,154 Views)

hi im about to get fios double play bundle and ill like to know wheather is contract free or not says something about early termination fee. so will i have to give money to cancel the Verizon double play? because i just want tv for 6 months and im canceling right after. so will there be a fee for early termination?

4 REPLIES 4
Employee Employee
Employee
Message 2 of 5
(3,053 Views)

Regarding you Double play, you can select month to month service with out a contract. If you select a contract for your services to avail of discounts then a ETF can be applied. Hope this addresses your concern.

Jerrold_VZ
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 3 of 5
(2,999 Views)

thanks it does some what help. so your saying if i do monthly plan then i wont need ETF? i think i got the monthly plan

Contributor maemae
Contributor
Message 4 of 5
(1,717 Views)

Is this for the internet service and the phone together costing $44.00, or just what does the double play mean?

Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V
Message 5 of 5
(1,688 Views)

Double play means ANY two services:

TV-Phone

Phone-Internet

Internet-TV

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.