fox soccer plus
blanco2

Am I the only one who is disgusted with the picture quality of Fox Soccer Plus?

0 Likes
Re: fox soccer plus
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

What is going on with the picture quality? Please describe the problem. Is this happening on all the boxes on your house or just one.

0 Likes
LumpyG
Contributor - Level 1

The problem with the picture quality is it is in Standard Definition despite the fact it costs $14.99 a month. For $14.99 a month it should be in HD, 3D and I should be able to smell the turf!

0 Likes
ahunn13

Just got fox soccer plus a few weeks ago - almost every game it shows only displays in a much smaller picture than the size of the screen - i have a big black box surrounding the picture. Miserable. I don't know if this is the result of it not being HD or what - PLEASE HELP someone.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@ahunn13 wrote:

Just got fox soccer plus a few weeks ago - almost every game it shows only displays in a much smaller picture than the size of the screen - i have a big black box surrounding the picture. Miserable. I don't know if this is the result of it not being HD or what - PLEASE HELP someone.

There is a thread already addressing this. Please read over this thread for more info.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-TV-Technical-Assistance/FSC-HD-is-unwatchable/td-p/416051

0 Likes