free preview of tennis channel for french open
blumesan

You sent me an e-mail offering free access to the tennis channels (593 & 303) during course of the French Open.  Why am I not able to access these channels.  Screen tells me I am not subscribed- that's true.  But free access means access without subscription, to me.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: free preview of tennis channel for french open
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

The free preview goes from 5/27-6/8 . If you are not seing it, first try an autofix on the box. Press menu, then go to CUSTOMER SUPPORT, then IN HOME AGENT, then SET TOP BOX AUTO CORRECTION. Please let us know if further assistance is required.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

The free preview goes from 5/27-6/8 . If you are not seing it, first try an autofix on the box. Press menu, then go to CUSTOMER SUPPORT, then IN HOME AGENT, then SET TOP BOX AUTO CORRECTION. Please let us know if further assistance is required.

0 Likes
jdgars

I am wondering if there is going to be Tennis channel free preview for French Open this year.

0 Likes
blumesan

I too would like to know if the free preview will be offered in 2013.

0 Likes
jdgars

I used to have Dish Network few years ago. I did not have Tennis channel in package lineup, which was fine. It always offer free preview during 4 grandslam tennis events: Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon, & US Open. I had DirecTv for couple years and was able to get the channel in my line up.

Switching over to FiOS TV for cost efficiency of bundling and losing Tennis channel (since it's not in my current lineup) is no big deal, but I hope Verizon FiOs can offer this during these 4 yearly grand slam tennis events. I am aware that the popularity of tennis is not as it used to be in the US since there are not many great players from the US currently. Still, I hope Verizon FiOS can at least support tennis during these events so more people can watch. At least, during Australian Open, French Open, and US Open since tennis channel cover some matches during those events.

0 Likes
tennis123

I just found this. It is now june 12, so I'm asking if free access is available through my Verizon now or for other tennis opens throughout the summer and/or fall. When I've called in the past, no Verizon person knows a thing about tennis, French Open, etc. They usually have never heard of it or understand what it is. 

I'd like to help them help me but it seemed impossible. Is it possible?

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi tennis123,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes