hbogo login problems
sloopy
Enthusiast - Level 1

How can I find someone at Verizon to help me with hbogo.com login problems?  hbogo.com site says contact Verizon.  I have spent more than 20 hours on the phone with Verizon support over a period of 5 weeks amd keep getting transferred to other areas and then eventually back to the original support service (if not disconnected first).  hbogo.com is a service provided through Verizon.  Initially I had no problem signing up and using the service.  Then when I really wanted to use it while on vacation, I started received a message at logins that I had exceeded the maximum number of logins for this account - which I don't understand, since no one else is using the service or has my login info, to my knowledge.

Re: hbogo login problems
VZ_Javier
Enthusiast - Level 3

Dear sloopy,

Are you using your verizon.net email to login?  Have you attempted to reset the password?  Please go to the secure link: https://www22.verizon.com/content/verizonsupport/ .  Enter your Fios account Name, Address, Phone and Email.  Please reply back once it has been completed.  Thanks for your patience

0 Likes
tsb4

Upon Login, HBO GO tells me to go purchase HBO thru FIOS in order to get online with the channel.  It is becoming clear that HBO GO was offered BEFORE Billing/Tech Support/Customer Service were up to speed.  I've wasted about 4 hours (over time) with 3 phone calls and failure is the result.  "They" don't know why I can't get it because all of their subscription requirements are met.  I even handed over control of my laptop and allowed a tech guy to click around, didn't help.  Most frustrating...EVERY time I call in I have to start from square one as Javier had you do...log in successfully. 

They don't charge...so I guess they don't have to deliver.

0 Likes
Triton111

I keep getting a small yellow box saying Verizon FIOS is not your television provider?  click here.

I think it's at the bottom of the log-in window, but that id all that dhows and therefore I cannot log-in...Please help...

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes