(1,481 Views)
When will you get EWTN HD and TCM HD. thanks
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Copper Contributor richroj
Copper Contributor
Message 2 of 6
(1,444 Views)
If time Warner Cable has it FIOS should have it. No reason not to have it. Thanks
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 3 of 6
(1,400 Views)

@richroj wrote:
If time Warner Cable has it FIOS should have it. No reason not to have it. Thanks

Not all cable companies are the same.

Copper Contributor richroj
Copper Contributor
Message 4 of 6
(1,318 Views)

thanks for responding but that really is not an acceptable answer. FIOS is supposed to have the most HD channels. any HD channel that TWC has FIOS should have. no question about it. there must be another reason that us the subscribers who are paying the big bucks for FIOS are not being told. does anybody know what it is?   thanks again

Contributor Nicky95
Contributor
Message 5 of 6
(419 Views)

I am also very interested in the EWTN HD channel. I had that channel in my xfinity channel lineup for no extra cost. Not sure why EWTN HD is not offered by Fios. I have the Extreme package and it should be offered so these packages are comparable to xfiniity in quality and value. Thank you.

Moderator Moderator
Message 6 of 6
(413 Views)

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.