korean channel
chalkwon

I hope you company add more korean channels in the future. By doing so,

I convince you will have more customers from korean americans.

Direct T.V. has more channels available.

0 Likes
Re: korean channel
markos
I would have to agree. We pay for videos of korean channel shows at the market since they aren't shown. Verizon's interest in my money, my interest in not having to go to the store/wait to get it.
0 Likes
Jinyoung

I also agree that the Korean channel offering from Verizon FiOS is not a great value. Either they should add SBS (at the very least) or reduce the cost from a very high $25/month. Direct TV offers 5 channels for $27/month.

Also, back in Nov of 2009, there was messaging from FiOS TV that they were adding SBS and some other channels but they never followed through on that promise. Instead of switching channels to SBS they simply took away channels without any warning.

I'm very close to cancelling the Korean package as it is rather expensive for not two channels (one of which is a news channel).

Verizon, please add SBS or reduce the cost (who are we kidding about Verizon reducing the cost - hehe).

0 Likes
milhans1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also don't understand why the message I received a few months ago about adding SBS was not a promise.  I think $25.00 is a bit steep for two Korean channels.  Has anyone heard if Verizon will add more Korean channels?

0 Likes
dwayne4

$25 for two channels is INSANITY...still steep for 3 if they ever add SBS. 

0 Likes