problem with programs
zookeeper1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is any one in the Palm Springs, La Quinta Ca. area experiencing problem' s with channels 508 a fox station, and 514 a NBC station. Every night from 8 pm to11 pm they are unwatchable. The channels stream is broken and the picture has horizontal pictulated lines going through it. I have complained to Verizon about this and even had techs come out and witness it. This happens every night between 8 pm till 11 pm. Verizon has said they are looking into it, but this has been going on for three weeks. However every time I call in and report it, they send me a text saying the problem has been repaired, although the problem is happening at the time they text me. Anybody out there having reception prolems?

0 Likes
Re: problem with programs
Hubo_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

Hi zookeeper,

I'm sorry that you are having trouble with your channels and the time it has taken to get a response.  If you are still having trouble please fill out the form I have sent in the PM and please let me know when that is complete.  Once I have your information I will be able to look into this issue further for you.

0 Likes