retroplex and indieplex

SOLVED
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

retroplex and indieplex

Message 1 of 3
(2,594 Views)

are they in hd only now? i get them with my hd box  but not my non hd box . the message says it is currently unavailable. it then says yo press b to troubleshoot. that does nothing. did i miss message explaining the change?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Gold Contributor I
Gold Contributor I

Re: retroplex and indieplex

Message 2 of 3
(2,538 Views)
Verizon doesn't carry those channels in HD. They may have changed the packages or or the signal (i.e. MPEG4 vs MPEG2). Those old 2500 boxes cannot handle MPEG4 signals from what I have read. They are old obsolete boxes.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Gold Contributor I
Gold Contributor I

Message 2 of 3
(2,539 Views)
Verizon doesn't carry those channels in HD. They may have changed the packages or or the signal (i.e. MPEG4 vs MPEG2). Those old 2500 boxes cannot handle MPEG4 signals from what I have read. They are old obsolete boxes.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 3 of 3
(2,354 Views)

sorry it took so long to say thanks for the explanation. calling verizon or asking their online "thing" can really test your patience.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.