Re: Proposal to the tennis channel
dallasgal1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also received a very detailed and nice email reply from the Tennis Channel customer service. They assured me they were waiting on Verizon to make a decision. She encouraged me to continue emailing and calling Verizon and asking that TC be put back into service. That unless enough tennis fans urged Verizon on, it might not happen. If anyone would like the email, would be glad to pass it on to you.  Wish Verizon had that nice of customer support!!! I can't get anything out of them.

0 Likes
Re: TENNIS CHANNEL
TennisLover001
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am also very upset about not having The Tennis Channel. I recently switched from Time Warner and came to Fios because they had The Tennis Channel In HD, if they do not bring it back I must switch again probably to Dish Network!!!!

0 Likes
Re: When will Tennis Channel return???????
TennisLover001
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes Nick I also pay for the top package Ultimate HD which has the tennis Channel in this package, and since my first day of installation I never got the station. I am outraged because I love tennis and play and watch. If Verizon does not help us I say we all drop Verizon and move to another provider!!!!

Arnaldo1
Enthusiast - Level 2

If the Tennis Channel information is correct, then Verizon's claim that it's currently engaged in negotiations is basically fraudulent. The only reason I haven't changed to another provider yet is because of Verizon's official position that they're actively seeking a solution to the issue. If they're not, Verizon is using a false pretense to keep me on as a subscriber, and I will demand a full refund from the day the Tennis Channel went off the air until I cancel my service.

0 Likes
dallasgal1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am so tired of hearing the same old thing from Verizon, " we're in negotiation" - and in the meantime we are missing tournaments. What's the hold up Verizon?? And yes I paid extra so I could have the tennis channel so either produce it or I'm looking elsewhere!

0 Likes
FIOS-CUSTOMER

Verizon needs to do what's right and put the Tennis Channel back on! Many of us watch the Tennis Channel regulary and have subscribed to the top tier to do so.  Futhermore many of the other sports channels e.g. Golf, Nba, Nfl, etc. are included in the Ultimate & Extreme packages.  Put Tennis on both packages and get it over with. It is ridiculous the we the consumer gets screwed because they can't broker a deal.  Enough said, Verizon do what is right!

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

I know all you Tennis fans think that Verizon should just agree to carry this channel.  But the original deal offered to carry this channel was reported to be at 20 times its previous cost because it would have moved to Verizon's prime and above packages.  At that price it is too expensive for FIOS to agree to.

No one who knows is saying how far apart the two parties are in their negotiations.

0 Likes
Nanda1

It has been extremely frustrating not to have Tennis Channel for about couple of months now. A quick restoration will be appreciated. Further delay can force us into changing our service provide. Thank you.

0 Likes
Arnaldo1
Enthusiast - Level 2

The WTA championships are in full swing with the top 8 players in the world. And what is Verizon showing? "... Verizon is continuing to negotiate with the Tennis Channel and striving to return programming to our customers."

It's been 2 months since customers lost the Tennis Channel and about time for Verizon to come out clean and clearly state the status of these so-called negotiations. According to the Tennis Channel, they haven't heard from Verizon in quite a while...

0 Likes
thompa124
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi there,

Need to add our voices for the call to have the Tennis Channel reinstated to the Verizon package. This was the oinly reason that we had the additional package and we are disappointed by its absence... we note that it is on Direct TV... we will have to look at their pricing structure...

regards,

Allan

0 Likes