unable to set dvr to record using laptop away from home
ronk1

logged into myverizon, select tv listings find a show (any show) for tomorrow, selectt it and select list details but i never see the two red record show or record series buttons.  all i ever get is show times etc.  the sample shows the record tabs but i never see them no matter what show i select.  it does not matter if i find it via search or tv listings.

0 Likes
Re: unable to set dvr to record using laptop away from home
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Your DVR isn't processing it's daily registration.  You can unplug the STB then when it comes back up got into the menu, scroll down to customer support, then self diagnostic and start it.  You should then see that listener 1 or 2 started.  Try accessing the DVR via the phone or web again.  If your still having an issue go back to menu to setting to remote DVR then web access.  Here you should have the option to disable. Disable the remote DVR and then enable it again and test for access.  If at this point it still isn't working we may need to set back up the portmapping and to reply back letting me know

0 Likes
Re: unable to set dvr to record using laptop away from home
Hubrisnxs
Legend

you can also reboot your set top box remotely through the verizon repair page, if you are away from home

www.verizon.com/repair   select quick fix

0 Likes