viewer discretion

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

viewer discretion

Message 1 of 4
(562 Views)

I let my kids watch storage wars because it is a somewhat safe show, however during commercials I see an ad for another show where some woman is smoking crack or meth out of a disgusting pipe. These ads have angered me very much,I prefer to not have to explain to a 9 year old in front of a 4 year old what a glass {inappropriate language} is. How does one complain, to who does one complain to?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Re: viewer discretion

Message 2 of 4
(552 Views)

I very much doubt the language used on a TV commercial is the same as the inappropriate word you just used. Verizon has no control over national commercials, you would have to complain about that to the station that aired it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Message 2 of 4
(553 Views)

I very much doubt the language used on a TV commercial is the same as the inappropriate word you just used. Verizon has no control over national commercials, you would have to complain about that to the station that aired it.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Gold Contributor I
Gold Contributor I

Message 3 of 4
(547 Views)

@IvnSlv wrote:

I let my kids watch storage wars because it is a somewhat safe show, however during commercials I see an ad for another show where some woman is smoking crack or meth out of a disgusting pipe. These ads have angered me very much,I prefer to not have to explain to a 9 year old in front of a 4 year old what a glass {inappropriate language} is. How does one complain, to who does one complain to?

You were watching A&E and they probably aired a commericial for their show Intervention. You need to contact A&E, they aired the commerical. As MatCarl stated Verizon has NO CONTROL over what the networks air. This is not a Verizon  issue/problem.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(524 Views)
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.