Switch Account

vod pricing toooooooo high

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

vod pricing toooooooo high

Message 1 of 6
(7,284 Views)

Over all I have been very pleased so far with the fios service. My only complaint is $6.00 for a movie. I can walk half a mile to the store and get one from redbox for $1.06 for 24hrs.Smiley Mad

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: vod pricing toooooooo high

Message 2 of 6
(7,227 Views)

Some of us don't live that close to a place to rent movies so if we want to watcht he movie we are stuck paying the price.  On the other hand as new TV's and blue-ray players are now coming with Internet connections available on them and the ability to watch movies from netflix, blockbuster, etc. there is some competition so maybe the price will come down.

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 3 of 6
(7,224 Views)

That's $6 for an HD movie. Same price as other providers.

Highlighted
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Message 4 of 6
(6,995 Views)

Unless it's gone up in the past 9 months, Comcast was charging $4.99 per HD movie.  But since most of the movies are cropped, I don't even bother with the premium VOD.

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 5 of 6
(6,889 Views)

I just check out movies at the library for FREE. My library is very close has a very good DVD section.  I go to library weekly anyway to get books for the kiddies.

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Message 6 of 6
(6,745 Views)

That goes for adult movies too!  $14.95?  Baloney!  Cablevision was $9.95.  (edit)

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.