why the difference in bundle price ?
ggma11261
Contributor - Level 3

I ordered yesterday to move to digital voice and since I had to renew my bundle I upgraded to Ultimate HD I was told a price of 139.99 and today I see the online bundle price of $124.99 for 1 to 12 months and then 139.99 for 13 to 24 months. I am a little upset at that - when I questioned the price referring to the 124.99 I was told that No it was 139.99  - needless to say I am a little upset over that - I expect to get the same pricing as shown online   -  it shouldn't be one price on web and another on phone.My order is scheduled for completion on Monday the 22nd

JMHO

0 Likes
Re: why the difference in bundle price ?
prisaz
Legend

@ggma1126 wrote:

I ordered yesterday to move to digital voice and since I had to renew my bundle I upgraded to Ultimate HD I was told a price of 139.99 and today I see the online bundle price of $124.99 for 1 to 12 months and then 139.99 for 13 to 24 months. I am a little upset at that - when I questioned the price referring to the 124.99 I was told that No it was 139.99  - needless to say I am a little upset over that - I expect to get the same pricing as shown online   -  it shouldn't be one price on web and another on phone.My order is scheduled for completion on Monday the 22nd

JMHO

I am not happy about the pricing FOR NEW customers only I have been told. It used to be bundle deal for anyone that was willing to re commit to a new bundle. I am patiently waiting for a fix. My price guarantee expires in November but was considering an upgrade. The rumor says new bundles every three months. IMO I am hoping enough people complain and hold off so they change it.

0 Likes