Switch Account

why the difference in bundle price ?

why the difference in bundle price ?

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 1 of 2
(3,641 Views)

I ordered yesterday to move to digital voice and since I had to renew my bundle I upgraded to Ultimate HD I was told a price of 139.99 and today I see the online bundle price of $124.99 for 1 to 12 months and then 139.99 for 13 to 24 months. I am a little upset at that - when I questioned the price referring to the 124.99 I was told that No it was 139.99  - needless to say I am a little upset over that - I expect to get the same pricing as shown online   -  it shouldn't be one price on web and another on phone.My order is scheduled for completion on Monday the 22nd

JMHO

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 2
(3,592 Views)

@ggma1126 wrote:

I ordered yesterday to move to digital voice and since I had to renew my bundle I upgraded to Ultimate HD I was told a price of 139.99 and today I see the online bundle price of $124.99 for 1 to 12 months and then 139.99 for 13 to 24 months. I am a little upset at that - when I questioned the price referring to the 124.99 I was told that No it was 139.99  - needless to say I am a little upset over that - I expect to get the same pricing as shown online   -  it shouldn't be one price on web and another on phone.My order is scheduled for completion on Monday the 22nd

JMHO

I am not happy about the pricing FOR NEW customers only I have been told. It used to be bundle deal for anyone that was willing to re commit to a new bundle. I am patiently waiting for a fix. My price guarantee expires in November but was considering an upgrade. The rumor says new bundles every three months. IMO I am hoping enough people complain and hold off so they change it.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.