Re: youtube widget / channel failure to delete
CatLady14
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have you created a way to delete and/or block the YouTube channel/widget? My son is constantly watching inappropriate content. I’m so bewildered as to why this problem hasn’t been rectified. I will be cancelling Verizon if this isn’t solved soon. Start listening to the people that buy your product!!

gixxerr750

If you have the fios app on your phone you can see all devices connected to your internet  then you can block the internet to that desktop box. If you block the main box say it's the one in your living room it will make it so your channel guide is blank and no box will get the guide so move that receiver to your bedroom so the channel guide will continue to get served out to all the boxes  just did this to mine as my kids watching it in living room when we weren't around and verified it works. 

0 Likes
GJR6
Enthusiast - Level 2

This thread is almost 3 years old and Verizon does nothing to help us with blocking inappropriate content like YouTube. Sad. 

kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes