In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Hi, just wondering if and when the fix for standard def. pq comes out with 1.6.1 do i have to do anthing with stb or is it downloaded aotomatically and how will i know if it has been installed. this post is addressed to any verizon employee in the know thanks'
The upgrade is done by an automatic download by VHO (video hub office). This allows Verizon to update the entire footprint in manageable increments (in other words, control call center volume for complaints ). This is usually done in the early morning hours (3 - 5 AM) so as to not disturb the majority of viewers.
The update can be verified in the settings menu and sometimes there is a message sent. Also, all boxes will have rebooted so if you leave your STB on you will probably find it off in the morning. Another clue would be if you changed the audio compression from HEAVY to anything else, at least with the last version, it will have reverted to HEAVY and probably scare the dickens out of you
BTW - Not a Verizon employee, but still trying to help.
I use aloe so I can't be burned 🙂
Joe we're still working to resolve everything I'm sure it will eventually have a greater impact later on down the road.