In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
The heavy compression refers to Audio only.
For those of you who have been lucky enough to have gotten 1.6.1 with the SD PQ fixed, could you elaborate on whether this version has settings that allow one to adjust the sharpness back to that of 1.5.0 which was "stunning" compared to satellite SD. One message indicated he had the compression set to "heavy" which implied some choice of settings. Another earlier message indicate a future img version would have 6 settings where one could adjust the sharpness of the SD picture. Is that in 1.6.1 or will that be in 1.7.0?????
I talked to Verizon customer support today and was told that the new date (for what he called "1.6B") for VHO6 is March 15.
I'm not gonna bet the farm on that or anything. But it's good to know that at least there's a plan.
02-21-2009 04:41 AM - edited 02-21-2009 04:43 AM