Re: 1.6.1 FIX
nascar
Master - Level 1

The heavy compression refers to Audio only.

@eddiem10 wrote:

For those of you who have been lucky enough to have gotten 1.6.1 with the SD PQ fixed, could you elaborate on whether this version has settings that allow one to adjust the sharpness back to that of 1.5.0 which was "stunning" compared to satellite SD.  One message indicated he had the compression set to "heavy" which implied some choice of settings.  Another earlier message indicate a future img version would have 6 settings where one could adjust the sharpness of the SD picture.  Is that in 1.6.1 or will that be in 1.7.0?????

Eddiem

0 Likes
Re: 1.6.1 FIX SCHEDULE
jetpeak
Enthusiast - Level 3
Hi all , anyone hear of any changes to date for VHO  schedule for 1.61 fix. i,m here  in Rhode Island. and as far as i can tell from this forum i am in the VHO area of 6 or 6A.  thanks
0 Likes
Wayne
Enthusiast - Level 1

I talked to Verizon customer support today and was told that the new date (for what he called "1.6B") for VHO6 is March 15.

I'm not gonna bet the farm on that or anything.  But it's good to know that at least there's a plan.

0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1
March 15 is a Sunday, the date is obviously incorrect, but close. It's March 24 as of right now, subject to change.
0 Likes
nascar
Master - Level 1

Is there a roll out by VHO list yet?

@matcarl wrote:
March 15 is a Sunday, the date is obviously incorrect, but close. It's March 24 as of right now, subject to change.
0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1
There is a tentative list, I can't post the entire list yet. Where are you located?
Message Edited by matcarl on 02-21-2009 07:42 AM
Message Edited by matcarl on 02-21-2009 07:43 AM
0 Likes
nascar
Master - Level 1

VHO7

Thanks!

@matcarl wrote:
There is a tentative list, I can't post the entire list yet. Where are you located?
Message Edited by matcarl on 02-21-2009 07:42 AM
Message Edited by matcarl on 02-21-2009 07:43 AM

0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1
Nascar: I PM'd you
0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

How about VHO3?

0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1
Unfortunately VHO3, as you probably know, is always last. It's scheduled for April 14, and that could also change. Sorry.
0 Likes