In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
The heavy compression refers to Audio only.
For those of you who have been lucky enough to have gotten 1.6.1 with the SD PQ fixed, could you elaborate on whether this version has settings that allow one to adjust the sharpness back to that of 1.5.0 which was "stunning" compared to satellite SD. One message indicated he had the compression set to "heavy" which implied some choice of settings. Another earlier message indicate a future img version would have 6 settings where one could adjust the sharpness of the SD picture. Is that in 1.6.1 or will that be in 1.7.0?????
Heavy is only for audio. It's under Settings>Audio
Any idea of when VHO11 Pittsburgh, PA will get this update?
I just got the service installed on Thursday and this issue is driving me nuts.
02-23-2009 12:17 PM - edited 02-23-2009 12:20 PM
What about Maryland (Metro DC area)? I think it is VHO4, but I'm not positive.
I am eager for any news on this and other patches. I live in suburban Maryland and I have had HD Fios for 3-4 months now. Since the first week or so, I contacted support to report the "Lost connection with hub" problem when veiwing content on our remote STBs (QIP 7100s). They sent a tech out to the house to check connectivity and everything was fine. It was then that the on-site tech told me that "a patch scheduled for Feb should fix the probem." He mentioned 1.6.1 as being in Feb and 1.7 as being March. When I check my boxes, theya re still 1.6.
This ha sgone on for 3-4 months now and I am thinkig of asking for a refund for the whole house fees since we can not use our remote STBs. Any word on when this issue will be fixed in our area?
Many thanks in advance!
Here is a list of 1.6.2 release dates:
I trust once you get it you will be happy. It is a milestone release that corrects many issues I and others have had.
If you do not know your VHO number then do the following:
3. System Information
4. Look for VHO ID:
5. Look at the last two numbers. Example: VHO ID: 5404 = VHO4
This issue that was inquired about here has been resolved as of IMG 1.6.2
If you have other issues outside these posts please start a new thread.
Fiber Solution Center
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.Follow us on Twitter™!