In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
for those who still have this issue and for those who have had the issue resolved please post the model info of your TV / and/or A/V receiver.
we need to determine the affected equipment
basically tell us what your setup is if you got the 1.6.1 update and have lost your audio. Most of you have it resolved so please see my top post for additional info we need to determine the root cause
01-27-2009 09:06 AM - edited 01-27-2009 09:06 AM
I thought my issue had fixed itself but it is back. My DVR is a 7216, tv is Samsung 46a650 and the receiver is a Yamaha HTR-5760. Only the optical audio to the receiver is the problem. HDMI to the TV works fine, although I don't use that audio.
what do you experience with listening to the sound through it.....Is it studdering, scratchy, no audio, all channels or specific channels...
let me know thanks 🙂
I have a Sony Bravia KDL-46XBR6 HDTV and a matching Sony Bravia Surround System. Everything is HDMI.
The sound from programs frequenty drops in and out. I did a firmware upgrade on the TV which was posted
on the Sony site.I too get the audio lag.
Sony HT-CT100 Soundbar/Receiver with 3 HDMI's and no component inputs
Problems with audio and video after 1.6.1 kept coming back. I switched to component cables and optical audio about five days ago and have not had a single problem other than the picture is now somewhat softer than it was with HDMI and of course I now look at more cables hanging out the back.