1.6.2 Unfixed issues
mattheww50
Contributor - Level 2

I had been lead to believe that the 'runaway' DVR problem (where the skip forward 30 seconds buttom occaisonally becomes fast forward) had been fixed.

I have now seen it several times, although at least the 'stop' button actually does work now (prior 1.6.2 the only way to stop the FF was to turn off the box.) Obviously it isn't fixed.

This is occuring when I watch recorded programs on the 2500 box being streamed from a 6416 box. About 1 time in 10, skip forward 30 seconds just goes into fast forward.

0 Likes
Re: 1.6.2 Unfixed issues
Joe01880
Contributor - Level 1
I never saw this problem until AFTER i got 1.6.2
Message Edited by Joe01880 on 04-24-2009 09:00 AM
0 Likes
CSimpson
Contributor - Level 1
This was definitely an issue prior to 1.6.2.  I think it's happened to me twice since the 1.6.2 upgrade, but as stated by the OP, I was able to stop it using the stop button.  Hopefully this will be addressed in the next release.
0 Likes
hockeyusa81
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had hopes the 1.6.2 update would fix the stutter issue I've experienced since the change was made from about 25 HD channels to the nearly 100 now offered but it didn't. In fact, I think it's worse because now it does it on just about every station with HD if I leave it unattended for a few minutes. Not sure if it's a setting or something but it's very annoying to be trying to watch something and the picture and sound stutter so badly you can't even watch it. Anyone have any suggestions? I've got the 6416 HD DVR with HDMI running from the set top box to the TV.

0 Likes