In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Just received the 1.6.2 update in Jersey City area in NJ. Major improvement in SD PQ on my sony kdl40xbr2 with 6216 on HDMI, but not as good as comcast, even when the override is set to 480p. But its decent, my daughter can finally watch Dora on Nick Jr. OD without straining her eyes
Also what happened to the 3 channel mini guide. Now its only channel.
Just received this update yesterday. Tried 2 Multiroom DVR programs I recorded on two different satellite TV's and No hub problem or fast forwarding problem. Hope it continues.
Morris County, NJ
I know, the mini guide is totally useless now with only one channel.
But I bet Verizon changed it because people complained that the 3 channels were covering up too much of the picture. I too liked having three channels visible, but I think most who objected to it said that having the channel above and the channel below was useless because they usually weren't looking for content on either of those channels.
Verizon FiOS TV, Internet, and phone
IMG 1.6.0, Build 06.89
Keller, TX 76248
BTW, does anybody know when the "unofficial" (hint, hint..) release date for VO2 and 1.6.2 is?
I'm just curious how long I have to suffer from the 7/8 sec. recording and "Currently Unavailable" on my 1.6.0-software..