Re: 1.6.2 update
chalewa4bambu
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ideas on when we might get it in good ole pittsburgh pa? reall ready to actually have this thing work the right way. i have felt like i have been beta testing since i got this service. 

0 Likes
PeterK

I am having all of the issues listed in this thread WRT hub not found, freezing replays, using FF restarts from beginnning of recording.  My HD DVR is at 1.6.0 and the HD STB is also at 1.6.0.  When will this update be deployed to the Westborough, MA. area.  Thanks

Peter

P.S.  These problems just starting occurring in the last two weeks.  Before that everything worked fine.

0 Likes
ecc444
Enthusiast - Level 1
I was told there would be an update in Richmond VA on March 17th. I've had nothing but problems since switching to FIOS!!!!  This update is my last resort before cancelling my contract!! If this doesn't fix my issues then I'm going to Direct TV
0 Likes
SQUIDWARD360
Enthusiast - Level 2
what are your issues?
0 Likes
nascar
Master - Level 1

I wonder also.  Many of them might have been resolved in 1.6.2.

0 Likes
SamRay
Enthusiast - Level 2

@matcarl wrote:
For what it's worth, just post any new info at the end, no one will go back to the first post, since you had to write that you updated anyway, you might as well just put the update there.

The problem is that the last post will not be the last post when there are additional replies, so then people must hunt for the most recent update. It is much easier to just look at the beginning; when people know to look there, it is very easy to do. It is incorrect that "no one will go back to the first post".

0 Likes
SamRay
Enthusiast - Level 2

@CSimpson wrote:

As a software developer, this error would have been a Priority-1 bug and required to be fixed ASAP.   Instead, VZ decided to wait 1/2 a year to address it.

I agree that it seems to have taken a long time for the problem to get fixed. I am also a software developer. We know it is useful to take time and be methodical and to test thoroughly before releasing, but this certainly should have been a priority.

0 Likes
wekurtz74
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is a real newbie question, but how do I know what version I have?

Thanks 

0 Likes
DzWR
Contributor - Level 1
Menu -> Settings -> System info
0 Likes
gene1802
Enthusiast - Level 3
I never saw an answer to this question - when will Pittsburgh receive the update? I just has Fios installed 3 days ago and last night had my first ' channel currently unavailable' experience. If the 1.6.2 update fixes it, let's have it.
0 Likes