1.6.2 update

Highlighted
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III

Re: 1.6.2 update

Message 101 of 104
(5,847 Views)

@roze318 wrote:

Oh, and I need to note that I was told today, 4/7/09, that 1.6.2 was 'just rolling out now' and Vz would be starting in California...??

A confused tech, or something else going on...?

Very confused tech. The 1.6.2 rollout started months ago, and is scheduled to finish next week (4/14) in TX (VHO1) and CA (VHO3). 

Horray me!!! All of these upgrades are coming to me next week. 

Message Edited by Carl on 04-08-2009 09:08 AM
Highlighted
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Message 102 of 104
(5,826 Views)
Carl yes a very confused tech sorry about that check back here for updates and I did post a schedule around here somewhere I'll have to find that post and link it up top
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 103 of 104
(5,723 Views)

{edited due to violation of terms of service}

You might want to check this thread for the information you claim is missing.

{You have received information in your private message box -- > . It should be gold. Please Read.}

Message Edited by KaLin on 04-09-2009 08:30 AM
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 104 of 104
(5,669 Views)

I don't know how to edit a previous message so I'll just enter this reply.  My apologies for confusing this thread with the one called just "1.6.2" where my other post that I thought was missing is located, as noted above.  I'm sorry to have misled anyone who read my previous post in this thread.  I encourage anyone looking at this thread to also read the other one if you haven't already.  I will reiterate my complaint, however, that the 1.6.2 update has done nothing to improve my SD picture quality through my HD box.  This has been a problem since I first got FIOS TV back in October.  I'm not sure how it is that Verizon can't get this right.  They've had at least a year since the first complaints of poor picture quality showed up in these forums.  My level of frustration right now is very high and I seriously doubt that I will continue to be a Verizon customer, at the first opportunity I have to switch.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.