140 error
dimenti

Hello, I am having trouble with trying to get a movie started and it is having a 140 error and I dont know what to because I have already tried reseting the box so I am asking you to help me

0 Likes
Re: 140 error
Frank_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Sorry you are getting this error. This error is a bandwidth error. Is there already another box in the house using VOD. Please try again and let us know if it is all the boxes getting this error or just that one.

Thanks,

Frank_VZ

0 Likes
milhaus_vz
Contributor - Level 1

Dimenti –

Thank you for using our forums.  From home, you can hard reset your router by holding in the red reset button on the back for 20 seconds.  Next you can reboot your set top box by unplugging the power cord for a minute and then plugging it back in.  I have sent you a message directly so that we can make sure this gets fixed for you.  – Mike

0 Likes
sammythecat

i'm getting this error when trying to watch a VOD movie.  There is another box in the apartment where my husband is also watching a different VOD movie.  I full expect to be able to watch 2 VODs in the apartment at once, otherwise Verizon is going to owe me a lot of money back on the rental of these two DVRs for the past 2 years, as using them both at the same time is the primary reason I got two to begin wtih.

0 Likes