2 Cisco DVR's & 2 Cisco STB's with Multi-Room and IMG 1.9 Not able to View 2nd DVR Recordings
DXM2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm new to FiOS TV and just received 2 - Cisco HD DVR's one setup with the Multi-Room service and also have 2 Cisco HD STB's. All HD DVR's & HD STB's are running IMG 1.9. I can see recorded programming from the Multi-Room HD DVR on both HD STB's. However I cannot see any recordings on the 2nd DVR from the Multi-Room HD DVR or HD STB's. Everything I read says this should work with IMG 1.9, but nowhere does it say what needs to be done. When I call support they say it cannot not be done and no nothing about this feature in IMG 1.9. If this truly cannot be done I'm canceling the FiOS TV (still in my 30 window) and staying with DirecTV which this works perfectly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

0 Likes
Re: 2 Cisco DVR's & 2 Cisco STB's with Multi-Room and IMG 1.9 Not able to View 2nd DVR Recording
nascar
Master - Level 1

I have Motorola boxes/DVR's but I would expect that you need to rename your DVR's and then Refresh the DVR's in the DVR Menu. 

If that does not work I would be surprised that the FSC can't help you. 

DXM wrote:

I'm new to FiOS TV and just received 2 - Cisco HD DVR's one setup with the Multi-Room service and also have 2 Cisco HD STB's. All HD DVR's & HD STB's are running IMG 1.9. I can see recorded programming from the Multi-Room HD DVR on both HD STB's. However I cannot see any recordings on the 2nd DVR from the Multi-Room HD DVR or HD STB's. Everything I read says this should work with IMG 1.9, but nowhere does it say what needs to be done. When I call support they say it cannot not be done and no nothing about this feature in IMG 1.9. If this truly cannot be done I'm canceling the FiOS TV (still in my 30 window) and staying with DirecTV which this works perfectly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

0 Likes