Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

2 Cisco DVR's & 2 Cisco STB's with Multi-Room and IMG 1.9 Not able to View 2nd DVR Recordings

DXM
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

2 Cisco DVR's & 2 Cisco STB's with Multi-Room and IMG 1.9 Not able to View 2nd DVR Recordings

Message 1 of 2
(681 Views)

I'm new to FiOS TV and just received 2 - Cisco HD DVR's one setup with the Multi-Room service and also have 2 Cisco HD STB's. All HD DVR's & HD STB's are running IMG 1.9. I can see recorded programming from the Multi-Room HD DVR on both HD STB's. However I cannot see any recordings on the 2nd DVR from the Multi-Room HD DVR or HD STB's. Everything I read says this should work with IMG 1.9, but nowhere does it say what needs to be done. When I call support they say it cannot not be done and no nothing about this feature in IMG 1.9. If this truly cannot be done I'm canceling the FiOS TV (still in my 30 window) and staying with DirecTV which this works perfectly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
nascar
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Re: 2 Cisco DVR's & 2 Cisco STB's with Multi-Room and IMG 1.9 Not able to View 2nd DVR Recording

Message 2 of 2
(652 Views)

I have Motorola boxes/DVR's but I would expect that you need to rename your DVR's and then Refresh the DVR's in the DVR Menu. 

If that does not work I would be surprised that the FSC can't help you. 

DXM wrote:

I'm new to FiOS TV and just received 2 - Cisco HD DVR's one setup with the Multi-Room service and also have 2 Cisco HD STB's. All HD DVR's & HD STB's are running IMG 1.9. I can see recorded programming from the Multi-Room HD DVR on both HD STB's. However I cannot see any recordings on the 2nd DVR from the Multi-Room HD DVR or HD STB's. Everything I read says this should work with IMG 1.9, but nowhere does it say what needs to be done. When I call support they say it cannot not be done and no nothing about this feature in IMG 1.9. If this truly cannot be done I'm canceling the FiOS TV (still in my 30 window) and staying with DirecTV which this works perfectly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title