Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

2 VMS1100 Media Servers - only 1 has streaming working

SOLVED
BrianHarg
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

2 VMS1100 Media Servers - only 1 has streaming working

Message 1 of 3
(1,112 Views)

I have 2 media servers and through the mobil app I can "see" both DVR's - set shows to record and see what has been recorded.  However - I can only stream off 1 of them.  After several reboots of routers, media servers and other set top boxes - and unistalling of app on iphone - I finally went to the system info for both media servers...  these are pictures of the second page for each.  Any idea how I get the 2nd on to stream?  Not sure if it helps - but the media server that does not stream - does not have the "mobile" menu option under system either...  

TV that StreansTV does not stream

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BrianHarg
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: 2 VMS1100 Media Servers - only 1 has streaming working

Message 3 of 3
(999 Views)

Got a rep on the mobile app under help that seemed to underdstand the issue.  A "patch" was recently released and a reboot of the boxes had to be done by them....  All is right with the world now 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 2 of 3
(1,064 Views)

Check your bill to make sure you are paying for the dual VMS 12 tuner option.

I couldn't stream at all (I have 1 VMS). Turns out although I had Qunatum service, I wasn't being billed for it.

If that's not it, I would say start a ticket via the app.

They can help you go from there.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
BrianHarg
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 3 of 3
(1,000 Views)

Got a rep on the mobile app under help that seemed to underdstand the issue.  A "patch" was recently released and a reboot of the boxes had to be done by them....  All is right with the world now 🙂

View solution in original post

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.