2 VMS1100 Media Servers - only 1 has streaming working
BrianHarg
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have 2 media servers and through the mobil app I can "see" both DVR's - set shows to record and see what has been recorded.  However - I can only stream off 1 of them.  After several reboots of routers, media servers and other set top boxes - and unistalling of app on iphone - I finally went to the system info for both media servers...  these are pictures of the second page for each.  Any idea how I get the 2nd on to stream?  Not sure if it helps - but the media server that does not stream - does not have the "mobile" menu option under system either...  

imageimage

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 2 VMS1100 Media Servers - only 1 has streaming working
BrianHarg
Enthusiast - Level 3

Got a rep on the mobile app under help that seemed to underdstand the issue.  A "patch" was recently released and a reboot of the boxes had to be done by them....  All is right with the world now 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Check your bill to make sure you are paying for the dual VMS 12 tuner option.

I couldn't stream at all (I have 1 VMS). Turns out although I had Qunatum service, I wasn't being billed for it.

If that's not it, I would say start a ticket via the app.

They can help you go from there.

0 Likes
BrianHarg
Enthusiast - Level 3

Got a rep on the mobile app under help that seemed to underdstand the issue.  A "patch" was recently released and a reboot of the boxes had to be done by them....  All is right with the world now 🙂

0 Likes