In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I said goodbye to Directv and I am starting over. I am trying to design a system with limited boxes going to several TVs.
I would be using a 2 - Celabs C5T6 distribtion hub and 5 CAT5RX receivers to distribute the signals from 2 HD DVRs, all in a rack. This system has IR capability. Can anyone confirm the Verizon HD DVR IR plug in the back is active. I have read where there is a plug but no electronics hooked to it.
Also, will Verizon every increase the Hard Drive size, 20 hours of HD is a joke.
TIVO boxes ... I would never recover my money !
A Verizon box for each TV, I would be paying for boxes that only get used ocassionally (some once a month).
10-19-2009 05:02 PM - edited 11-04-2009 01:05 PM
Yes the IR on the back of 7xxx series DVR's are active
Fiber Solution Center
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.
How can I get the verizon remotes to send an independent signal, or get the stb's to look for an independent signal.
Use case -- two tv's on one wall, both boxes behind the scenes in a closet. Will send RF to change channel, but I don't want to change the channel on both stb's, just one.
Yes, I can watch two football games at once.
Afraid your out of luck on this one. All Verizon STB's use the same IR frequency and there is no way to have them differentiate between signals.
11-03-2009 09:43 AM - edited 11-03-2009 09:46 AM
the IR does not work on all stb's, like the 6400 series motorola, those are IR's that enable the motorola box to control VCR's while recording a selected program., on the 7000 and 2500's series those are IR remote blasters, which are used for infrared and remote controls.