Switch Account

2 year contract is up

Contributor gidget555
Contributor
Message 11 of 14
(5,947 Views)
I will change if have to and will think twice about going back. If this is the way they treat their existing customers.
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 12 of 14
(5,924 Views)

This is the way all providers treat their customers.

You get a good deal to start.

After that, it is normal procing.

Same holds true for lots of other services (does your cell provider give you a discount like it does for new customers?)

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Copper Contributor Bixbyte
Copper Contributor
Message 13 of 14
(2,050 Views)

Look closely I found I could save $20 a month for 2 years by signing with the competition. BUT Online the prices are More! I can not figure it out. Well I signed for fixed 2 years with no increases and the same identical package as Verizon. Their copetition saved me $20 a month. And I just went online and the similar package was $20 extra and it was for one year fixed price with an increase after 12 months! 

IF YOU LOOK AROUND you might be lucky like my new contract.

Plus I am getting Starz for free included for 24 months. Visit the poor Malls and ask lots of questions at the kiosks and stores. Smiley Happy  

Moderator Moderator
Message 14 of 14
(2,047 Views)

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.