1. To watch On Demand Videos, I have to wade through the On Demand menus.
Is there some way to create a shortcut right to this menu? I am unable to add it to my "favorites."
2. When I pause something on my DVR, is there a setting to avoid pixel burn-in? With TWC, when I paused something it would pop around the screen to avoid staying in one place too long.
3. I've seen On Demand commercials for "Ambient TV." The commercial said that it was a free Fios service, and that I should have it. But I can't find it. Anyone know where I can find it?
1) Not that I know of. There is a Bookmarks function, but that appears to only work when you have navigated down to an individual movie. If Verizon would just allow Bookmarking on folders it might serve the purpose.
2) Not that I know of. But my understanding is that LCDs do not suffer from burnin at all (mine is 3 years old and does not display any burnin symptoms) and that newer Plasmas have functions builtin that prevent burnin.
3) I have not seen those commericals so I can't help, hopefully someone else can. Google didn't seem to come up with anything related to Verizon.
Sorry I don't have any assistance. Your first two items seem like potentially good enhancements, now if we could just figure out how to tell Verizon about them.