3 second lag audio
childress1

I've tried all solution I could find on verizon forum.  I can see the person in the video speak and then 3 seconds later I hear the audio.  I have no problems with disney, netflix, youtube or amazon prime just verizon.  What is the solution to this problem.  When I change the channel, the audio and video are in sync for a couple of seconds then the audio disconnects itself from video.

0 Likes
Re: 3 second lag audio
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@childress wrote:

I've tried all solution I could find on verizon forum.  I can see the person in the video speak and then 3 seconds later I hear the audio.  I have no problems with disney, netflix, youtube or amazon prime just verizon.  What is the solution to this problem.  When I change the channel, the audio and video are in sync for a couple of seconds then the audio disconnects itself from video.

What kind of setup do you have? is there a receiver or soundbar in the mix or are you going direct to the TV with the Fios box via HDMI? Is there a setting in the TV for Auto AV sync? You can get into the service menu on the Fios One by turning the power off at the switch on top of the box, then quickly pressing OK 2X on the remote. You'll see a big b&w menu, press the left arrow key in the middle of the remote. Then choose USER menu, go to additional HDMI settings, audio sync and choose manual. Set the value to 0, press OK. Power off and then back on. See if that helps.

0 Likes