Switch Account

3rd Party Content Provider Apps saying I am not Subscribed?

3rd Party Content Provider Apps saying I am not Subscribed?

Contributor bm0e
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(200 Views)

I don't know if it is because my services aren't installed yet, but I cannot watch content on any content provider (eg. Nick, Disney Channel, etc.). I've downloaded the apps on my android phone and I can authenticate but then the app says I am not subscribed to the channel. I have the Ultimate TV HD package and can watch on the FIos TV app so I am confused as to why the content provider apps don't think I am subscribed. I spoke to a tech in the Fios Chat but they refused to help me since it is a 3rd party app.

Has anyone ran into this issue before? Am I supposed to have my services installed before it starts working?

1 REPLY 1
MVP Edg1 MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 2
(148 Views)

I would definitely see if it works after services are installed but if that doesn’t work try uninstalling the reinstalling. I’ve see posts on here saying that worked. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.