67 minutes (and counting) on the phone just to get somebody on the phone!!!!!
notwaiting

This is ridiculuos every time you need tech support to report the trouble, you have to take the day off from your job. This is the worst company in the world. Once I get them on the phone I will cancel my account. GO CABLE!{please keep your posts courteous}

0 Likes
Re: 67 minutes (and counting) on the phone just to get somebody on the phone!!!!!
notwaiting

I couldn't wait any more, I just called the "new product order" department and they answered in 13 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!

They were able to transfer my call to tech. support. What an absurd !!!!!

0 Likes
Re: 67 minutes (and counting) on the phone just to get somebody on the phone!!!!!
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

I just called tech support. I waited 3 minutes and had someone on the phone. I just needed them to release my IP address, the manual release wasnt working for some reason. Dont know what happened to you, but there was only a minor wait for me. I've never had to wait more than 10 minutes with Verizon.  YMMV.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

I know it doesn't help much for what just happened, but you should really download the In home agent,  for a lot of common things it can fix them without me even having to call into verizon.  sometimes that's better than waiting on hold.

this is from their website.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Please download our very helpful In Home Agent A free desktop application that provides immediate, step-by-step solutions for common FiOS TV, FiOS Internet, Home Phone, and High Speed Internet questions and problems.  Download it today at http://www.verizon.com/inhomeagent. It allows you to:

* Set Up Services

Program your remote

Set up email and voicemail

Add computers to your wireless network

Secure your wireless home network

* Manage Services

Retrieve your voicemail access number

Manage your FiOS router and features

Set up Parental Controls

View wiring connections on your devices

Optimize your network performance

* Repair Services