Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

7216 Replaced with TIVO

Humble
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

7216 Replaced with TIVO

Message 1 of 1
(2,493 Views)

After constant problems with the "intermittent drop of signal'' whether I used HDMI or component cables, the worst programming guide accuracy I have ever witnessed,  and of course the lack of recording space,  I bit the bullet and bought a TIVO HD and an external hard drive and my total storage capability is now 93 hours of HD programming.  The cost was approximately $350 with tax for both (cheapest place to buy the TIVO was on the phone at TIVO).

The results after having the cable card installed:  Everything is perfect.  Customer service has been wonderful.  If this changes, I will post the news.  I have absolutely no gripes except I should never have reached the point to where I had to spend the money.   Such is life.

I am going to give it another 30 days and if it works out I will be ordering the TIVO HDXL to replace my other 7216.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.