ABC On Demand Not Working?
dmg7502
is anyone else having trouble with ABC On Demand? Any show I try to watch from ABC On Demand is very pixelated. All other On Demand movies and shows from other stations seem to be fine. Anyone else having this problem?
0 Likes
Re: ABC On Demand Not Working?
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Worked fine on some of the programs I looked at yesterday.  Any particular program.  Are you talking about the STB VERSION or one of the Mobile FIOS apps.

Obviously he network load on your internet connection will effect quality.

0 Likes
dmg7502

I'm talking about the STB box version.  I tried Once Upon a Time and Nashville and both were horribly pixelated.  I then tried shows from Fox and HBO and both were fine, so it seems to be only ABC.  If it were my network load then I don't think only ABC would be affected, would it?

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

I watched last weeks Once Upon a Time, and saw no trouble.

0 Likes
bufwxguy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same problem, ABC on demand pixelated, other On Demand is fine.  Attempting to watch The Goldberts thru main STB. Was a solution found to fix this?

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Previous post was from over 2 1/2 years ago.

So most likely the resolution to their issue would not be the same.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes