ALLOW TIMER TO START ONE/TWO MINUTES LATER.
CloudyInSunnyCA

I have duel recorder and it allows you to start a program earlier but not later.

I am unable to record two shows at the same time because of a ONE MINUTE OVERLAP for the following show. This is really annoying me. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: ALLOW TIMER TO START ONE/TWO MINUTES LATER.
PJL
Master - Level 3

@CloudyInSunnyCA wrote:

I have duel recorder and it allows you to start a program earlier but not later.

I am unable to record two shows at the same time because of a ONE MINUTE OVERLAP for the following show. This is really annoying me. Any suggestions?

You could create a manual recording for the second recording that starts when the first recording is complete.

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

@PJL wrote:

@CloudyInSunnyCA wrote:

You could create a manual recording for the second recording that starts when the first recording is complete.

Solution works for single recodings, but not necessarily for a series.

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@Keyboards wrote:

@PJL wrote:

@CloudyInSunnyCA wrote:

Solution works for single recodings, but not necessarily for a series.

I've successfully used this solution for series recordings.

0 Likes