quick menu

ANGRY, FRUSTRATED FROM CORRUPTED ACTIONS BY VERIZON

ANGRY, FRUSTRATED FROM CORRUPTED ACTIONS BY VERIZON

Contributor SuzyH
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(1,179 Views)

I just got an offer from Verizon regarding my Rewards points!! to "enjoy" my gift!!  what gift are you talking about?  the gift of anger, frustration, sorry that there people like you that purposely or not, enjoy some sort of a sadistic game.  Or is it that technical assistance is such a disaster that your employees just DON'T CARE?

It has been more than three weeks that I have lost my Call Assistant system and nobody ever seemed to know why and, after a while, I was informed that due to an offer that I accepted for more high speed, I lost that feature...

What?  I said!  and I was not informed?  No! they said, that is what happens every time you request any change in your account!!  PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS ILLEGAL GAME!

I will be writing a letter of complaint to Verizon Headquarters and I am sure they will take care of the problem.  They left me exhausted, extremely depressed and anxious.  TA staff can drive you crazy; it's like they are trained to drive people completely sick.  Insensitivity, carelessness coupled with ignorance, lack of knowledge, not caring for their customers!!!

I will try my best to run this through social media, including reporting it to the proper authorities!!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(1,165 Views)

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios